On behalf of our client Enerdeal, a fast growing and innovative company specialised in developing, financing, and managing large-scale photovoltaic projects, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Proposal Manager – Photovoltaic Project Solutions, who will support the sales management cycle from A to Z for large and complex industrial photovoltaic projects in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Location: Zaventem, Flemish Region
Enerdeal is specialised in project development, financing, and operating large-scale multi-megawatt Commercial and Industrial Renewable Energy Systems and Solar PV projects.
Enerdeal’s mission, ever since its inception in 2009, has been to promote smarter use of energy by providing state-of-the-art and competitive solar energy solutions to energy-intensive users, industrial companies, and large property owners, increasingly integrated with electric vehicle charging stations. The Enerdeal park represents more than 2,000,000m2 of solar systems on carports, roofs, walls, or grounds.
The company operates in Belgium and Luxemburg. Since 1 February 2023, Enerdeal joined the EDP Group, an international leader in renewable energies.
To address a rising number of industrial projects, Enerdeal is looking for a Proposal Manager – Photovoltaic Project Solutions, who will oversee the end-to-end proposal process for large and complex industrial photovoltaic projects in Belgium and Luxemburg.
• Support the sales and purchase management cycle from A to Z for large industrial photovoltaic projects in Belgium and Luxembourg
• Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the company’s products and solutions
• Be fully familiar with specific client portfolios and assess opportunities to improve business results
• Understand project requirements, and prepare and process tenders for both domestic and international industrial PV projects with project/client requirements, cost-effectiveness, contractual terms, and environmental standards in mind
• Undergo regular training as part of learning and development path
• Build tenders, ask for information on prices, terms of services, hardware and other equipment, etc.
• Interact with suppliers and subcontractors, build and maintain solid and lasting relationships, oversee pricing requests, negotiate (price quality, delays, etc.), and do the follow-up
• Review the files and documentation and identify relevant information
• Address technical challenges, such as thinking along to optimizations and savings
• Work closely with the sales team and provide them with the relevant information concerning the selection of materials, pricing, and unique selling point
• Assist in the commercial preparation of projects
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technological developments in the field of solar energy, battery storage, and e-mobility solutions
• Manage Project File and keep it up to date
• Relevant degree
• Proven/relevant experience as calculator or purchaser or in a tendering related field
• Experience in construction or electrical installation will be a plus, as well as experience in the renewable energy sector
• A very good knowledge of Word and Excel, and experience with an industrial drawing program (AutoCad or similar)
• Solution-oriented and problem-solving mentality
• Hard worker, motivated, entrepreneurial attitude
• Autonomous and flexible, but also a collaborative team player
• Excellent organisation skills, accurate, punctual, and structured
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
• Driver’s licence B
• Fluency in one of the two national languages (French or Dutch); the knowledge of the other will be an asset; good knowledge of English will be a plus
• A full-time employment contract
• A full and competitive compensation package with many advantages (fixed salary, insurance, bonus system, meal vouchers, company car…)
• An opportunity to work in a rapidly developing and innovative company in the green sector with ambitious growth and expansion plans
• Continuous learning and development opportunities