On behalf of our client Enerdeal, a fast growing and innovative company specialised in developing, financing, and managing large-scale photovoltaic projects, we are looking for a Project Manager – Renewable Energy, who will be managing the growing number of Enerdeal’s industrial projects.
Location: Zaventem, Flemish Region
Enerdeal is specialised in project development, financing, and operating large-scale multi-megawatt Commercial and Industrial Renewable Energy Systems and Solar PV projects.
Enerdeal’s mission, ever since its inception in 2009, is to promote smarter use of energy by providing state-of-the-art and competitive solar energy solutions to energy-intensive users, industrial companies, and large property owners, increasingly integrated with electric vehicle charging stations and batteries. The Enerdeal park represents more than 2,000,000m2 of solar systems on carports, roofs, walls, or grounds.
The company operates in Belgium and Luxemburg. Since 1 February 2023, Enerdeal joined the EDP Group, an international leader in renewable energies.
To address a rising number of industrial projects, Enerdeal is looking for a Project Manager – Renewable Energy, who will coordinate from A to Z large and complex photovoltaic projects in Belgium and Luxemburg that will involve multiple stakeholders; in other words, be actively responsible for key project aspects: contract management, timing, budget, quality and safety.
• Contract management: supervise all phases of projects, from definition of contractual terms and conditions to design and commissioning
• Understand and manage project requirements; manage and follow-up on contract execution; define the right course of action and take relevant steps in line with the agreed contractual terms
• Make sure project deadlines and key milestones are met in accordance with the agreed terms
• Monitor and control project status in relation to budget spending
• Perform risk assessment and manage risks throughout the project duration
• Be the SPOC for clients, as well as for internal and external stakeholders and partners – maintain effective ongoing communication with project teams and clients to ensure that client demands are fully met
• Communicate with and manage suppliers – coordinate their work in accordance with client requirements
• Manage Project File and keep it up to date
• Provide regular and efficient reporting on project status, budget use, and KPIs
• Ensure full compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations
• Effectively balance your time between office work, home-work, and site follow-up
• To successfully execute all your tasks, you will be provided with the necessary training, and you will have at your disposal all organisational resources, including the help and support of our team of professionals
• Relevant engineering degree – preferably in industrial or civil engineering
• Proven technical knowledge and experience in managing large-scale and complex industrial projects
• Experience in managing different project stakeholders (project teams, clients, subcontractors,…)
• Good communication skills and the capacity to build and maintain trustable and sustainable client relationships
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to adapt your work pace to project timelines
• Willingness to keep abreast of new developments in the sector and new technologies
• Effective use of report writing tools for tracking your project activities i.e. recording project milestones and deliverables
• Hard worker, motivated, result-oriented
• Proactive, meticulous, and anticipative mindset
• Eager to learn and face new challenges continually
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making mentality
• Autonomous and flexible, but also a collaborative team player
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
• Based in Belgium, but willing to travel to client sites within Belgium and Luxemburg, as needed
• Recognised certification or training in Project Management (PMP, PMBOK, Prince2,…) will be considered a plus
• Native proficiency in one of the two national languages (French or Dutch); the knowledge of the other will be an asset; good knowledge of English
• A full-time employment contract
• A full and competitive compensation package with many advantages (fixed salary, insurance, bonus system, meal vouchers, company car…)
• An opportunity to work in a rapidly developing and innovative company in the green sector with ambitious growth and expansion plans
• Continuous learning and development opportunities