For one of its clients – the Luxembourg branch of an international group, a leading service provider in network infrastructure projects in the electricity, telecommunications, and transport sectors – Artemys is looking for a Project Manager – High-Voltage Lines, who will be responsible for managing the technical, administrative, economic, and commercial aspects of the company’s high-voltage projects.
Location: Flemish Region
Our client is one of the leading service providers in complex technical infrastructure projects in the fields of telecommunications, electrical energy transformation, and overhead and underground lines. They operate in France, Belgium, and Luxemburg, and they are the right address when it comes to the energy transition in Europe.
Our client provides support to their customers in the new electrical network construction, as well as in the restoration of existing high-voltage networks. Their service portfolio is tailor-made to the needs of their customers, and spans from the study design to the installation of pylons and electrical substations, from planning to assembly and maintenance.
As a Project Manager – High-voltage Lines, you will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of the company’s high-voltage projects, including the administrative, economic, and commercial aspects, and for their overall execution.
• Develop and manage the High-Voltage Lines Business Portfolio, in accordance with customer’s needs
• Prepare calls for tenders – draft the necessary documentation
• Actively participate in cost calculation, monitoring and negotiation of offers
• Lead as a project manager and actively contribute to all project phases from sales to project structuring and planning, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation, testing, and handover to customer
• Manage every project in compliance with relevant technical requirements and instructions – compliance with contractual deadlines, and safety and environmental instructions, including the establishment of the Site-Specific Health and Safety Plan
• Maintain effective ongoing communication with project team members (correspondence, emails, calls, weekly meetings), and monitor their progress and deliverables
• Ensure consistent project/contract execution in accordance with the contract and the planned timing and quality, in accordance with good project management practices
• Monitor and control project status in relation to budget spending, with a view to achieving the defined targets
• Analyse with due care all deviations from the specifications, as well as any additional client requests
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners, and effectively communicate with them to ensure that client demands are fully met
• Communicate with suppliers and coordinate their work with client demands
• Prioritise tasks, ensuring completion of key work packages as well as efficient reporting of project status
• Relevant technical degree in an engineering field (electrical, civil, etc.)
• Knowledge of Medium- and High-Voltage distribution solutions is a plus
• Experience in project management, preferably in infrastructure projects and the High-Voltage GIS industry
• Excellent knowledge of project management software tools (MS Excel, MS Project) and effective use of report-writing tools
• Good communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Well-structured and stress-resistant multi-tasker
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as to work well with others
• Ability to deal with an intense workload, and work in a complex and demanding on-site environment
• Capability to prioritise, work safely, use good judgement, make critical decisions
• Professional proficiency in Dutch, and good command of French and English
• A full-time employment contract
• Possibilities for continuous learning and development, as well as for career advancement
• An opportunity to work in a corporate culture based on mutual respect, appreciation, and equal opportunities
• A full and competitive compensation package with a wide range of advantages (attractive salary, insurance packages, bonus system,…)
• Flexible home-working option