On behalf of one of our clients – a major installation and maintenance company in the Belgian market – we are looking for a Maintenance Manager, who will be responsible for managing the execution of service or maintenance contracts related to HVAC installations, for a number of clients in a dedicated region, throughout the entire contract duration.
As a Maintenance Manager, you will be accountable for managing the service or maintenance contracts related to HVAC systems, and the following aspects of it: the quality, the deployment of the right resources, the relationship, the organisation, and the financial parameters of your portfolio of clients.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing service engineers and team leaders, as well as a team of technicians who will perform the installation of HVAC systems and provide technical maintenance services.
The contracts in question will relate to the installation of HVAC equipment and/or maintenance of technical installations (electrical, cooling, etc.) at clients such as hospitals, swimming pools, and similar large systems.
• Manage service teams and client relationships on a day-to-day basis
• Work on strategic plans for the execution of service and/or maintenance contracts
• Manage new installation projects – HVAC components and materials – within client environments
• Manage day-to-day maintenance services carried out by the teams of technicians in client environments
• Be responsible for following the legislation regarding cooling, heating, electricity, etc., and take necessary actions to ensure general adherence to all relevant regulations
• Set objectives in connection with trend analyses and their follow-up
• Manage the implementation of the HSEQ policy and organise different aspects of it, such as regular audits
• Be responsible for the financial results of your portfolio – monitor the turnover and gross margin, and ensure the necessary growth
• Be responsible for the proper organisation and planning of the resources related to your contract portfolio
• Be responsible for good people management, and ensure motivation and team spirit within the team
• Maintain good relations with the clients, and ensure effective and timely communication and reporting
• Ensure the highest quality of services provided and a high level of client satisfaction
• Relevant technical degree in Electromechanics (master’s would be preferred)
• Relevant technical experience
• Native or bilingual proficiency in Dutch; knowledge of French and English will be an asset
• Multi-technical, with general broad knowledge of technology and new technology
• Knowledge of MS Office products and tools (Excel – Word – PowerPoint)
• Feeling for legal aspects, ability to deal with an intense workload and stress
• Ability to work safely, use good judgement, make critical decisions, and work well with others
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Good potential for people management
• Entrepreneurial and dynamic personality and client focus
• A full-time employment contract
• A full and competitive compensation package with a wide range of advantages (fixed salary, insurance, bonus system, meal vouchers, company car…)
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• Work in a stable, dynamic, and committed company, in a pleasant and supportive work environment
• Flexible homeworking option