On behalf of one of our clients – a major installation and maintenance company in the Belgian market – we are looking for an Asset and Maintenance Manager, who will be responsible for managing the execution of service or maintenance contracts related to special technical services, for a new client and on a new large-scale project that will take place in a highly technical environment.
As an Asset and Maintenance Manager, you will be in charge of a new long-term project that will take place in a highly technical environment, a new hospital in Antwerp. You will be managing the service and maintenance contracts throughout the entire contract duration, and you will be accountable for their following aspects: the quality, the deployment of the right resources, the stakeholder management, the organisation, and the financial parameters of your portfolio of clients.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing service engineers and team leaders, as well as a team of technicians who will perform the electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilation, telecommunication, lighting, etc. installations and provide related technical maintenance services.
Finally, this long-term project will allow you to develop and advance both technically and professionally. At a later stage you will have the opportunity to be engaged on similar large-scale projects such as recreational facilities, swimming pools, and similar large systems.
• Manage service teams and client relationships on a day-to-day basis
• Work on strategic plans for the execution of service and/or maintenance contracts
• Manage new installation projects – electrical, plumbing, ventilation, cooling, heating, etc. components and materials – within a new hospital
• Manage related maintenance services carried out by the teams of technicians on a daily basis
• Be responsible for following the legislation regarding cooling, heating, electricity, etc., and take necessary actions to ensure general adherence to all relevant regulations
• Set objectives in connection with trend analyses and their follow-up
• Manage the implementation of the HSEQ policy and organise different aspects of it, such as regular audits
• Be responsible for the financial results of your portfolio – monitor the turnover and gross margin, and ensure the necessary growth
• Be responsible for the proper organisation and planning of the resources related to your contract portfolio
• Be responsible for good people management, and ensure motivation and team spirit within the team
• Maintain good relations with the clients, and ensure effective and timely communication and reporting
• Ensure the highest quality of services provided and a high level of client satisfaction
• Relevant technical degree in Electromechanics (master’s would be preferred)
• Relevant technical experience
• Experience on projects in similar environments (hospitals) would be welcome
• Multi-technical, with general broad knowledge of technology and new technology
• Knowledge of and/or experience in managing project’s financial aspects would be a plus
• Feeling for legal aspects, ability to deal with an intense workload and stress
• Knowledge of MS Office products and tools (Excel – Word – PowerPoint)
• Ability to work safely, use good judgement, make critical decisions, and work well with others
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Good potential for people management
• Entrepreneurial and dynamic personality and client focus
• Native or bilingual proficiency in Dutch; knowledge of French and English will be an asset
• A full-time employment contract
• A full and competitive compensation package with a wide range of advantages (fixed salary, insurance, bonus system, meal vouchers, company car…)
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• Work in a stable, dynamic, and committed company, in a pleasant and supportive work environment
• Flexible homeworking option