For one of its clients – the Luxembourg branch of an international group that specialises in network infrastructure services for the electricity, telecommunications, and transport sectors – Artemys is looking for a Site Coordinator – Electrical Transport Lines, able to demonstrate good project management practices, with special attention to site logistics.
Location: Flemish Region
Our client is one of the leading service providers of complex technical infrastructures in the fields of telecommunications, electrical energy transformation, and overhead and underground lines. They are the right address when it comes to the energy transition in Europe, the building of new electricity networks and the restoration of existing high-voltage networks in the construction of overhead transmission lines. Our client’s service portfolio is focused on the future and tailor-made to the needs of their customers.
As Site Coordinator – Electrical Transport Lines, you will be responsible for all quality and safety aspects of multiple high-voltage project sites across the Flemish Region.
• Ensure that all field projects are carried out in accordance with the applicable Health, Safety and Environment policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
• Ensure that safety is the key priority for all internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure that all applicable HSE policies, guidelines, and procedures are consistently implemented and followed on-site on all projects
• Perform regular site inspections to verify the safety of working conditions on site, provision and proper use of personal protective equipment, validity of permits and accreditations, proper use of cranes and other machinery, full implementation of safety standards. Monthly agenda: 3 weeks on site + 1 week home working
• Ensure consistent project/contract execution in terms of the quality and safety provisions
• Follow daily progress of works, do all the necessary paperwork, and ensure full, effective, and timely reporting
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis on all HSE-related matters, and ensure that all client instructions are followed, and requirements met
• Act as an HSE coach for all aspects of health and safety at work – work closely with, and provide relevant technical support to all project
• Work closely with and be the right hand to the site coordinator
• Relevant technical degree
• Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work safely, use good judgement, make critical decisions, and work well with others
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Capability to deal with an intense workload
• Native proficiency in Dutch and good command of French and English
• A full-time employment contract
• Continuous learning and development opportunities and access to the internal mobility program
• A full and competitive compensation package with a wide range of advantages (attractive salary, insurances, bonus system, meal vouchers, company car…)