In order to keep extending our activities, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant, who will be given the opportunity to work for a service company dedicated to hiring high-level technical profiles.
Location: Flexible home working option (office available in Hoeilaart, Flemish Brabant)
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
• Have the opportunity to join and co-develop a service company dedicated to hiring high-level profiles in the energy sector
• Be engaged in the core business of the company, i.e. for the full-cycle recruitment and selection process, including sourcing, headhunting, CV & phone screening, interviewing, assessing, candidate selection, candidate follow-up
• Be engaged in selecting, training, and onboarding new recruitment staff
• Work closely with your colleagues, for both existing clients and prospects
• Participate in various aspects of the company’s day to day activities – communication, client contacts, marketing
• Focus on delivering quality work to our clients, develop a talent database, and build and manage relationships with both active and passive candidates
• Perform ad hoc HR and administrative tasks, such as scheduling interviews, emailing with candidates, etc.
• Prepare post-interview and other reports
• Ensure efficient and regular communication to and with the team
• Be involved in delivering consultancy services related to recruitment and soft HR, such as assessment, retention, company HR policies, legislation, …
• Be trained continuously on those topics
Needless to say, you will receive efficient support in order to score our company objectives.
• You are either junior or senior
• You have a working knowledge of English and Dutch; knowledge of French is an advantage
• You are willing to be trained in Human Resources/soft HR, more specifically in recruitment
• You have experience in recruitment and preference for the candidate-focused approach; experience in recruiting Tech profiles is a plus
• You have experience in using social networks and recruitment/career platforms (Stepstone, LinkedIn, VDAB,…); a personal network is very welcome
• You have an appropriate degree, preferably in HR, communication, or psychology
• You enjoy and value teamwork
• You are looking for long-term collaboration
• Your philosophy is 'Never compromise on ethics'
• You strongly support and share renewable energy and energy efficiency principles and values
• You like to communicate and be in continuous contact with different stakeholders – candidates in the first place
• You are willing to learn continuously
• Work as an employee (preferably), or possibly as a freelance, depending on your preference
• An opportunity to be trained and specialise in HR, with an emphasis on recruitment in the technical environment
• A competitive salary and a long-term evolution perspective
• Regular training based on your needs and expectations
• Flexible home working option