MDWind is an ambitious and human-sized company operating in the wind energy sector. Since its inception more than ten years ago, the company has been engaged in the installation and maintenance of wind farms.
At MDWind, an international team of qualified experts works together towards a common goal: to protect the climate of our planet by drastically reducing CO2 emissions while actively participating in the energy transition. Owing to high-quality services and a strong commitment to its corporate values, the company has recorded from the very beginning stable and continuous growth and development throughout Europe. As a result of this expansion, the company is in need of high-quality professional staff.
For its client MDWind, Artemys is looking for a Junior HSE Coordinator – Wind Sector to assist with the administration details within the unit by providing proactive support to the QHSE function in effective implementation of the HSE Management systems and continuing improvement of the Company’s performance.
Location: Weiswampach, Luxembourg
As Junior HSE Coordinator, you will provide proactive support to the QHSE function and produce policies, procedures, and standards governing the safety of all material and personnel assets of the company.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Assist the QHSE function in the day-to-day implementation of Health, Safety, and Environment Management systems and measures
• Assist in the development and transfer of HSE policies, procedures, and standards – create, maintain, and update all relevant HSE documents and templates, ensuring compliance with all applicable accreditations, certifications, and requirements of ISO standards
• Produce all relevant reports on time – monthly and annual reports relating to HSE matters, both for internal and external clients
• Ensure that all such documents are properly filed and maintained, and always available and audit-ready
• Ensure that all activities are documented as required
• Ensure the administrative follow-up of safety and environmental management, in particular the encoding of incidents, accidents or other non-conformities and the results of monitoring and audits
• Assist in the execution of internal HSE audits: accompany the QHSE function to site audits, once or twice a year, prepare all the required documentation, and provide all practical support to ensure timely and proper implementation of the process
• Communicate with internal customers compliance requirements for safety and environmental systems
• Take charge of any administrative or organisational tasks
• Attend and take notes during the QHSE meetings
• Take charge of all other tasks relating to or requested by the QHSE function/unit
• Where required, you may also be actively involved in other department activities, i.e. assist in the execution of all aspects of the Quality Management systems
• Help create, maintain, and update Quality policies, procedures, and standards, as well as all relevant documents and templates, ensuring compliance with all applicable accreditations, certifications, and requirements of ISO and other relevant standards
• Provide practical support in all other aspects as required to ensure smooth implementation of the process
As Junior HSE Coordinator, you will share MDWind’s values and objectives, and you will actively contribute to its building a strong competitive position. It is therefore essential that you have:
• Relevant degree and proven QHSE experience
• Experience in the wind energy sector is a plus
• Strong organisational skills, ability to work with deadlines and manage stress
• Excellent communication skills and strong team spirit
• Good operational knowledge of MS Office tools, such as Navision, Excel, Power BI
• Native proficiency in French and a very good command of English
• A hands-on, agile work style and a “can-do” attitude
• Strong, self-confident personality, who is autonomous and yet respectful of your hierarchy
• Be part of a growing company offering cutting-edge technology in its field
• Be part of a team of experts where your creative input will have a significant impact
• Work with recognized professionals to make our customers' environments more secure and more efficient in terms of energy production
• Work on a permanent contract and have access to an attractive salary package